Engine Pro Performance Camshafts MC1737-1
Don't Like the Price?
Engine Pro Performance Camshafts MC1737-1 Specifications
- Mech (Mechanical)/Hyd (Hydraulic): Hyd
- Stage: 3
- Dur @ .050" Int Exh: 214 224
- Adv. Dur. Int Exh: 292 302
- Valve Lift Int Exh: .501 .527
- Lobe Sep Int Exh: 108 116
- Power Range: 2000-5500
- Idle: Fair
- Lifter Part#: 817
- Notes: N/A
- Comments: Good Low End Torque And Towing Power.
- Sold in Set of 1
Legend for Notes
D -MAY REQUIRE CONVERSION TO AN ADJUSTABLE VALVE TRAIN., N - NOT COMPUTER COMPATIBLE
- Chevrolet Big Block V8 1967-95 396, 402, 427, 454 C.I. / 1969-90 366 C.I. (Chain Drive) Hydraulic Flat Tappet Cams
Street or strip, Engine Pro Performance Camshafts simply out perform the competition. Our manufacturing accuracy promotes improved valve train stability resulting in improved power gain. Our "controlled ramp" lobe profiles offer acceleration rates extending valve train life while delivering maximum horsepower.
- Ground in the U.S.A. 100% American Made Castings and Billets
- Manganese Phosphate Coated, Flame Hardened Castings or Induction Hardened Billets
- Computer Designed Lobe Profiles for Maximum Power
- Profiles are Adcole Verified for the Ultimate in Accuracy
- Journal Roundness Maintained to Within .0002"