Engine Pro Performance Camshafts MC1993-1
Don't Like the Price?
Engine Pro Performance Camshafts MC1993-1 Specifications
- Mech (Mechanical)/Hyd (Hydraulic): Hyd
- Stage: 4
- Dur @ .050" Int Exh: 230 230
- Adv. Dur. Int Exh: 287 287
- Valve Lift Int Exh: .480 .480
- Lobe Sep Int Exh: 106 110
- Power Range: 2000-5000
- Idle: Rough
- Lifter Part#: 817
- Notes: N/A
- Comments: Good For Street Rods With High Stall Converter
- Sold in Set of 1
Legend for Notes
N - NOT COMPUTER COMPATIBLE
- Chevrolet Small Block V8 1955-95 (Continued) Mechanical Flat Tappet Cams 262, 265, 267, 302, 305, 307, 327, 350, 400 C.I.
Street or strip, Engine Pro Performance Camshafts simply out perform the competition. Our manufacturing accuracy promotes improved valve train stability resulting in improved power gain. Our "controlled ramp" lobe profiles offer acceleration rates extending valve train life while delivering maximum horsepower.
- Ground in the U.S.A. 100% American Made Castings and Billets
- Manganese Phosphate Coated, Flame Hardened Castings or Induction Hardened Billets
- Computer Designed Lobe Profiles for Maximum Power
- Profiles are Adcole Verified for the Ultimate in Accuracy
- Journal Roundness Maintained to Within .0002"