Engine Pro Performance Camshafts MC22238-1
Don't Like the Price?
Engine Pro Performance Camshafts MC22238-1 Specifications
- Mech (Mechanical)/Hyd (Hydraulic): Hyd
- Stage: 3
- Dur @ .050" Int Exh: 210 215
- Adv. Dur. Int Exh: 288 284
- Valve Lift Int Exh: .462 .470
- Lobe Sep Int Exh: 106 114
- Power Range: 1500-5300
- Idle: Fair
- Lifter Part#: 853-16
- Notes: N
- Comments: Street Performance, Slight Lope
- Sold in Set of 1
Legend for Notes
N - NOT COMPUTER COMPATIBLE
- Chevrolet Small Block V8 1955-95 (Continued) Mechanical Flat Tappet Cams 262, 265, 267, 302, 305, 307, 327, 350, 400 C.I.
Street or strip, Engine Pro Performance Camshafts simply out perform the competition. Our manufacturing accuracy promotes improved valve train stability resulting in improved power gain. Our "controlled ramp" lobe profiles offer acceleration rates extending valve train life while delivering maximum horsepower.
- Ground in the U.S.A. 100% American Made Castings and Billets
- Manganese Phosphate Coated, Flame Hardened Castings or Induction Hardened Billets
- Computer Designed Lobe Profiles for Maximum Power
- Profiles are Adcole Verified for the Ultimate in Accuracy
- Journal Roundness Maintained to Within .0002"