Engine Pro Performance E15000 Series Engine Bearings 11E-743H8-1
Don't Like the Price?
Engine Pro Performance E15000 Series Engine Bearings 11E-743H8-1 Specifications
- Oil Clearance: Std
- Sold in a Set
- Chevrolet Big Block
Engine Pro E15000 Series Performance Bearings are specifically designed for extreme performance applications. E Series bearings have a load capacity of 15,000 psi, the highest available. This is accomplished through the use of a patented four metal design which features premium 1020 hardened steel backing material, leaded bronze bearing material (CuPb14Sn3) and thin overlays. Thrust bearings have a patented profile on the thrust face to double their load carrying capacity by enhancing the formation of hydrodynamic oil film. The result is a bearing offering the ultimate in durability under extreme load, high rpm and high temperature conditions. Bearings are 3/4 grooved for optimum oil supply plus increased bearing surface area. Flash tin coating has been eliminated on both the O.D. and I.D. surfaces. This eliminates the possibility of tin material migrating and building up in one area to create a hot spot on the bearing surface.
- Tri-Metal material
- 15,000 psi load carrying capacity
- Hardened 1020 backing material with greater fatigue strength to handle higher thrust loads
- Higher amount of crush height for maximum fit and retention
- More eccentricity in rod bearing to avoid crankshaft contact and increase oil flow
- Patented profile on thrust bearing face doubles load carrying capacity
- 3/4 grooved for optimum oil supply and increased bearing surface area
- Enlarged chamfer to accommodate large crankshaft fillet diameters